My Mix (1st Attempt)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Hi all,

Just finished off my first attempt at a bit of mix...the playlist is below. Lasts about 90mins and has a file size of about 99mb/160kbps. Im uploading it now...would anyone here be interested in hearing it? I'd like to know that me uploading it wont be a waste of time!! ;) A simple show of hands and i'll let the uploading commence and then post the link here for you all. You have permission to be as critical as you like!! :)

EDIT Link now removed...just wanted some opinions!! Thanks all :)

Title - Artist

Bel Amour - Bel Amour
Big Love - Pete Heller
Behind - Lacquer
Deepest Blue - Deepest Blue
It's Up to You - Layo & Bushwacka
At the End - IIO
Who Said - Planet Funk
Rapture - IIO
As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle
Dutch feat Crystal Waters - My Time
Touch Me - DJ Tiesto
Sky Dive - Paul Oakenfold
Janeiro - Solid Sessions
Believer - BT
Let It Rain (Vocal Club Mix) - 4 Strings
Out Of The Blue 2002 (Bonus) - System F
Flaming June - BT

Is Sky Dive good? Because I have the Goa Essential Mix by Paul Oakenfold and its awesome.

It's more than 50 minutes long. :eek: Yet it is one of the best. :)

Sky Dive is awesome...a classic! I've chosen songs that i like...even tho some are a bit commercial they still sound great.

I've got that Goa Mix too...top notch. Oakey is the best.

D/l it hsn..lemme know what ya think.

PS Talking of DJs...i'm off to see Nic Fanciulli tonight, he's a mate of my sisters. Recently signed up to Radio 1...should be ace!

Think I'll pass,too big a file to download.I have a thing about downloading stuff.I only will if I have to :D

Ok Marge.... you MUST download this file. T'is the law. ;)

Looks like I'll be arrested then :p
Not my kinda music anymore,they all sound the same after a while :rolleyes:

Downloading at a steady 205kb/s. I have never heard of any of the artists, so it will be a suprise if I like or or not. Will report back in 15 mins.

Evil Marge said:
Not my kinda music anymore,they all sound the same after a while :rolleyes:

Oh dear Amanda, showing your age *runs away* :p

It's too light for me, I prefer harder styles (Mostly Dutch stuff at the moment, woo) I may download it later and have a listen anyway though :)

SPeedY_B said:
Oh dear Amanda, showing your age *runs away* :p

It's too light for me, I prefer harder styles (Mostly Dutch stuff at the moment, woo) I may download it later and have a listen anyway though :)
What do you mean "showing my age" you cheeky git? :eek: :D Every now and then I fancy a change and at the mo I'm more into stuff like Keane and Pink oh and just got into Hoobastank :cool:

Arrgh! My ears have been contaminated! :eek: Nope, not my style. Sorry Teddy :(

i'll download it after work... i just made a few 4hour mixes, mostly paul okenfold... ddr music... and some tracks form my girlfriends dance show *oi*

I nearly didn't download it. Then I saw Motorcycle. 62kb/s and 26 mins, I'll get back to you ;)

Done downloading. I quite like it.
wink.gif

Vetrius said:
i'll download it after work... i just made a few 4hour mixes, mostly paul okenfold... ddr music... and some tracks form my girlfriends dance show *oi*
Do you mean you actually stood behind decks for 4 hours, or you just minced about on a computer and put 4 hours of music on disc(s) ?

4 hours of music on md's... i no... its pathetic... lol, downloading now

Nice... Would love to have about 5 more mixes like this... Nothing like 7.5 hours of mixes to listen to on long car trips. :D

Rob

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back