• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Mix (1st Attempt)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Hi all,

Just finished off my first attempt at a bit of mix...the playlist is below. Lasts about 90mins and has a file size of about 99mb/160kbps. Im uploading it now...would anyone here be interested in hearing it? I'd like to know that me uploading it wont be a waste of time!! ;) A simple show of hands and i'll let the uploading commence and then post the link here for you all. You have permission to be as critical as you like!! :)

EDIT Link now removed...just wanted some opinions!! Thanks all :)

Title - Artist

Bel Amour - Bel Amour
Big Love - Pete Heller
Behind - Lacquer
Deepest Blue - Deepest Blue
It's Up to You - Layo & Bushwacka
At the End - IIO
Who Said - Planet Funk
Rapture - IIO
As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle
Dutch feat Crystal Waters - My Time
Touch Me - DJ Tiesto
Sky Dive - Paul Oakenfold
Janeiro - Solid Sessions
Believer - BT
Let It Rain (Vocal Club Mix) - 4 Strings
Out Of The Blue 2002 (Bonus) - System F
Flaming June - BT

Is Sky Dive good? Because I have the Goa Essential Mix by Paul Oakenfold and its awesome.

It's more than 50 minutes long. :eek: Yet it is one of the best. :)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Sky Dive is awesome...a classic! I've chosen songs that i like...even tho some are a bit commercial they still sound great.

I've got that Goa Mix too...top notch. Oakey is the best.

D/l it hsn..lemme know what ya think.

PS Talking of DJs...i'm off to see Nic Fanciulli tonight, he's a mate of my sisters. Recently signed up to Radio 1...should be ace!

Downloading at a steady 205kb/s. I have never heard of any of the artists, so it will be a suprise if I like or or not. Will report back in 15 mins.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Evil Marge said:
Not my kinda music anymore,they all sound the same after a while :rolleyes:
Oh dear Amanda, showing your age *runs away* :p

It's too light for me, I prefer harder styles (Mostly Dutch stuff at the moment, woo) I may download it later and have a listen anyway though :)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Oh dear Amanda, showing your age *runs away* :p

It's too light for me, I prefer harder styles (Mostly Dutch stuff at the moment, woo) I may download it later and have a listen anyway though :)
What do you mean "showing my age" you cheeky git? :eek: :D Every now and then I fancy a change and at the mo I'm more into stuff like Keane and Pink oh and just got into Hoobastank :cool:

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
i'll download it after work... i just made a few 4hour mixes, mostly paul okenfold... ddr music... and some tracks form my girlfriends dance show *oi*

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Vetrius said:
i'll download it after work... i just made a few 4hour mixes, mostly paul okenfold... ddr music... and some tracks form my girlfriends dance show *oi*
Do you mean you actually stood behind decks for 4 hours, or you just minced about on a computer and put 4 hours of music on disc(s) ?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies