My Luck with Return of the King

dubstar

format c:
I got picked to view it at the premier in Hollywood! I went into a theater and signed up for, and they called me back. Then it was a bunch of people in the a theater, and we all sat down. He read off 3 sets of "Isle, Seat #" and i was in it. then we 3 went up to the front and did a "Lord of the Rings Trivia".. we all got our questions right (stupid easy questions), and then we all had a chance at 1 question "name 2 movies any 1 character was in before LOTR?"

i jumped forward and said "RUDY AND THE GOONIES!" and i got tickets for the premier!:D Man that Rocks!

Originally posted by dubstar
I got picked to view it at the premier in Hollywood! I went into a theater and signed up for, and they called me back. Then it was a bunch of people in the a theater, and we all sat down. He read off 3 sets of "Isle, Seat #" and i was in it. then we 3 went up to the front and did a "Lord of the Rings Trivia".. we all got our questions right (stupid easy questions), and then we all had a chance at 1 question "name 2 movies any 1 character was in before LOTR?"

i jumped forward and said "RUDY AND THE GOONIES!" and i got tickets for the premier!:D Man that Rocks!

congrats..

post any spoilers and I will have to kill you :)

um... not that it should matter any lol... I have read the books many times over... shouldn't be a prob really..

I just want to see how they render HER :D @ the beginning of the movie..

that has to be interesting...

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
let me be the first to say....

YOU SUCK!

Thank you.

Hahaha... what he said ^^^

Seriously, That's great enjoy the premier d00d. :)

When is the premier? And is this the premier where all those famous peeps will be at? Will you get to 'mingle'?!!

Originally posted by Teddy
When is the premier? And is this the premier where all those famous peeps will be at? Will you get to 'mingle'?!!

They said they would FedEx me some tickets, i'll scan the tickets for all the non-believers.. and yes, this is where the famous people will be, so this is my once chance to kick any NSYNC member or Backstreet guys in the ass for ruining my ears, also my only chance to steal Anna Kornakova away from Enricho Gaycio

Re: Re: My Luck with Return of the King

Originally posted by Sazar

I just want to see how they render HER :D @ the beginning of the movie..

that has to be interesting...

Shelob...

Re: Re: Re: My Luck with Return of the King

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
Shelob...

:(

now you gone and ruined it dammit lol...

but yah.. HER :D

I wonder if she has big boobs ?

Kinda like the boobed one in the Diablo II game??? :p Or BIGGER :D

I bet she looks like voldo from Soul Calibur

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back