My Luck with Return of the King

I got picked to view it at the premier in Hollywood! I went into a theater and signed up for, and they called me back. Then it was a bunch of people in the a theater, and we all sat down. He read off 3 sets of "Isle, Seat #" and i was in it. then we 3 went up to the front and did a "Lord of the Rings Trivia".. we all got our questions right (stupid easy questions), and then we all had a chance at 1 question "name 2 movies any 1 character was in before LOTR?"

i jumped forward and said "RUDY AND THE GOONIES!" and i got tickets for the premier!:D Man that Rocks!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by dubstar
I got picked to view it at the premier in Hollywood! I went into a theater and signed up for, and they called me back. Then it was a bunch of people in the a theater, and we all sat down. He read off 3 sets of "Isle, Seat #" and i was in it. then we 3 went up to the front and did a "Lord of the Rings Trivia".. we all got our questions right (stupid easy questions), and then we all had a chance at 1 question "name 2 movies any 1 character was in before LOTR?"

i jumped forward and said "RUDY AND THE GOONIES!" and i got tickets for the premier!:D Man that Rocks!
congrats..

post any spoilers and I will have to kill you :)

um... not that it should matter any lol... I have read the books many times over... shouldn't be a prob really..

I just want to see how they render HER :D @ the beginning of the movie..

that has to be interesting...

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
When is the premier? And is this the premier where all those famous peeps will be at? Will you get to 'mingle'?!!

Originally posted by Teddy
When is the premier? And is this the premier where all those famous peeps will be at? Will you get to 'mingle'?!!
They said they would FedEx me some tickets, i'll scan the tickets for all the non-believers.. and yes, this is where the famous people will be, so this is my once chance to kick any NSYNC member or Backstreet guys in the ass for ruining my ears, also my only chance to steal Anna Kornakova away from Enricho Gaycio

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Re: Re: My Luck with Return of the King

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
Shelob...
:(

now you gone and ruined it dammit lol...

but yah.. HER :D

I wonder if she has big boobs ?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut