the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
HERE ARE THE GAMES I CAN'T WAIT FOR
midnight club 3
Need for speed underground 2
sims 2
metroid prime 2
gta san andreas
halo 2 (they better make a ps2 or pc version!!!)
half life 2
doom 3

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THREEEEEE!!!!

I'm quite looking forward to it :p

1. Halo 2
2. Doom 3
3. Fable
4. Splinter Cell 3
5. GTA San Andreas

And Halo 2 won't be out for PC or PS2, i think. It's exclusive to Xbox at the moment.

~bk said:
1. Halo 2
2. Doom 3
3. Fable
4. Splinter Cell 3
5. GTA San Andreas

And Halo 2 won't be out for PC or PS2, i think. It's exclusive to Xbox at the moment.
i think it will atleast come out for PC sometime after the xbox release

Exclusive like the first one was? Or actually exclusive? :p

Maybe not with other consoles, I mean the PS2 and GameCube are basically crap in comparison specification wise. They should release them to PC though.

Need for Speed Underground 2 is going to be the sh*t!! This time you have more places to go and more styles, and more cars. Its crazy!

HALF LIFE 2 !!!!!!

prodj88 said:
i think it will atleast come out for PC sometime after the xbox release
Not 'sometime', maybe two or three years after the xbox release. Same was the case with the original Halo. Sorry, but I know it's painful :p :D

Games I'm looking forward to:
Halo 2
Doom III
Fable
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Halo 2 will not be coming out on anything other than an Xbox. MS/Bungie have already said this many times.

i don't understand the hype around doom 3. same game with updated graphics. big deal. graphics do not make a game. it's a thing called GAMEPLAY! i loved the first doom but fps's have grown so much now that it pales in comparison to games like halo and half life.

i just don't see what new ideas doom 3 will bring to my pc.

It just hit me .. for my 1st time since I became a gamer I'm actually not waiting for any game. :confused:

seperatist said:
i don't understand the hype around doom 3.
I don't understand this hype around this boring game halo :p

now halo, i get. my friends and i just today played multiplayer for about an hour and a half. fun stuff.

Yes but Doom III cannot be boring :p

Doom I and Doom II, I think, were graphically ahead of their time. :)

And Halo was the game that made me love first person shooters. :p

seperatist said:
i don't understand the hype around doom 3. same game with updated graphics. big deal. graphics do not make a game. it's a thing called GAMEPLAY! i loved the first doom but fps's have grown so much now that it pales in comparison to games like halo and half life.

Just wait till it's released.

prodj88 said:
NO. xbox exclusives are a stupid idea. they should spread the joy to other consoles and systems :)

What about PS2 or GameCube exclusives? Aren't those stupid ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back