My list of things to get excited over

yes they r!!! i was really really pissed that gta:3 wasnt for xbox

o_87 said:
Xie sucks :p
Flaming is against forum guidelines. Go stand in a corner now.
tongue.gif

I want a boob job. Ohh yeah and to meet Santa Claws. Then i can tell him what i want this Xmas. :)

Lee said:
I want a boob job. Ohh yeah and to meet Santa Claws. Then i can tell him what i want this Xmas. :)
Now thats more of what I would have expected from a thread entitled "My list of things to get excited over" ... not just a list of games :D

i want lindsay lohan to wake me up in her bra and panties :)

Eww, cmon, there are better girls than Linsay Lohan!

i know...but she is closer to my age and she has big boobs :)

lol i like lindsey lohan too. i have a picture of her with her ta-ta coming out of her dress but i won't post it b/c they might yell

to tell you all the truth..... i don't think Gamecube exclusives even really count in that debate. for one... nintendo has been around for..... about | | yay long. Also, i don't think any of the long-lasting nintendo games (such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc...) would be anywhere near the same if they were on a different system. they don't belong anywhere else, and i believe nintendo knows this.

now to X-Box exclusives... you would think that Microsoft... who makes one of the most widely used/sold OS's... would WANT to sell games that can be played on it's OS. there are quite a few games i would like to play if they weren't on X-Box, such as Dead or Alive, that one ninja game which i think was Shinobi,..... Halo 2 can kiss the chance of EVER being on my PC goodbye if it even does come out for PC.

Now for the games i'm kinda waitin for.......
Half-Life 2/Half-Life: Source
Legend of Zelda
that's all i can think of off the top of my head. i'm not even really looking forward to Doom 3. i mean come on... HOW can a game that's supposed to have such a good storyline, or whatever you wanna call it, take up about 3GB less space than UT2004, which has litterally no storyline, no "cutscenes", and only 1 semi-entertaining video to watch? it just doesn't make sense to me.

prodj88 said:
lol i like lindsey lohan too. i have a picture of her with her ta-ta coming out of her dress but i won't post it b/c they might yell
yeah...i have seen a few pics of her ta-ta out of her dress :). glad to here someone around here likes her :p

anyway...i am waiting for ps3,xbox 2, and getting my hands on a 64 processor. there r some others but i doubt some of u want to know

ElementalDragon said:
now to X-Box exclusives... you would think that Microsoft... who makes one of the most widely used/sold OS's... would WANT to sell games that can be played on it's OS.
Yeah but game consoles is there new monopoly market and if they put it on PC you won't buy an Xbox AND the game ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back