• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My list of things to get excited over

#1
HERE ARE THE GAMES I CAN'T WAIT FOR
midnight club 3
Need for speed underground 2
sims 2
metroid prime 2
gta san andreas
halo 2 (they better make a ps2 or pc version!!!)
half life 2
doom 3
 

~bk

I
Political User
#3
1. Halo 2
2. Doom 3
3. Fable
4. Splinter Cell 3
5. GTA San Andreas

And Halo 2 won't be out for PC or PS2, i think. It's exclusive to Xbox at the moment.
 
#5
~bk said:
1. Halo 2
2. Doom 3
3. Fable
4. Splinter Cell 3
5. GTA San Andreas

And Halo 2 won't be out for PC or PS2, i think. It's exclusive to Xbox at the moment.
i think it will atleast come out for PC sometime after the xbox release
 

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
#8
Maybe not with other consoles, I mean the PS2 and GameCube are basically crap in comparison specification wise. They should release them to PC though.
 

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
#9
Need for Speed Underground 2 is going to be the sh*t!! This time you have more places to go and more styles, and more cars. Its crazy!

HALF LIFE 2 !!!!!!
 
#10
prodj88 said:
i think it will atleast come out for PC sometime after the xbox release
Not 'sometime', maybe two or three years after the xbox release. Same was the case with the original Halo. Sorry, but I know it's painful :p :D

Games I'm looking forward to:
Halo 2
Doom III
Fable
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
 

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
#14
i don't understand the hype around doom 3. same game with updated graphics. big deal. graphics do not make a game. it's a thing called GAMEPLAY! i loved the first doom but fps's have grown so much now that it pales in comparison to games like halo and half life.

i just don't see what new ideas doom 3 will bring to my pc.
 
#18
Yes but Doom III cannot be boring :p

Doom I and Doom II, I think, were graphically ahead of their time. :)

And Halo was the game that made me love first person shooters. :p
 

~bk

I
Political User
#19
seperatist said:
i don't understand the hype around doom 3. same game with updated graphics. big deal. graphics do not make a game. it's a thing called GAMEPLAY! i loved the first doom but fps's have grown so much now that it pales in comparison to games like halo and half life.

i just don't see what new ideas doom 3 will bring to my pc.
Just wait till it's released.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,961
Messages
673,239
Members
89,014
Latest member
sanoravies