• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Journal

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I'm gonna start a diary here...I've never been able to keep one up, but I want to give it a go since I stop here any number of times in a day

whoever wnats is welcome to coment or spam in my diary

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
fthe first thing I remember from my yourth, I was looking up at a mobile in my crib...pretty amused at how all the parts seemed to move as if they were part of some grand scheme

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
next thing I reemember is trying to watch the mobile floating above my crib, and try to get the same wonderfull understanding of the unuverse that I experienced the first time I payed attention to it.

this time I am just plain bored with the thing and I want to get it out of my face

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
remember my dad now too.

he seems kinda cool...he must be cool too, cuz my mom, who's pretty darned hot, is diggin on my dad.

I'm thinking...*what's he got that I don't got?*

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
remember my dad now too.

he seems kinda cool...he must be cool too, cuz my mom, who's pretty darned hot, is diggin on my dad.

I'm thinking...*what's he got that I don't got?*
\

well for now I remember, he can get around alot beter then I can...I'm gonna work on that asap

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
next thing I remember is getting fed some goppy stuff from a jar with a spoon from my mom

man, she can't control that spoon...that gop is all over my friggin face...yuk..and she's trying to clean my face with that spoon thingy...that thing is hard man...jeeze it hurts...she's not so hot after all I think

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I'm gonna spam in the green room, and this IS the place for it

you're welcome to start your own journal wherever you like, and gnore my journal,, and I counting on that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies