My Favorite Tweaks Thread

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
This has been one of the most useful threads on the forums. Members have contributed immensely to the thread. Ramanuman and dealer have done a wonderful job by compiling all the useful posts into a single document.

In my opinion, it is time to close that thread and post a link to "My Favorite Tweaks 2", a new thread, as the last post on that one.
Reason: It takes a huge amount of time for new members to go through the entire thread. A new thread would make it a lot more convenient when someone wants to find something quickly.

What do all of you think? What's your opinion dealer?

I agree that it takes just about anybody what seems to be forever to go through that thread so I say thats its a good idea to make a new one and have a link in the old one to the new one.

hmmmm

/me wonders where that babe 2 thread come from ?

oh yeah

:cool:

I was a different person back then :s

This is an important thread tho, rename the old one "Old Tweaks" then called the new one "Favourite Tweaks" etc.

might be better as Favorite Tweaks, just my opinion.

Yep I think there should be a new one.. although I remeber dealer sayaing that he would wait till it hit a 1000 posts. But the final decision is up to dealer.

ok...I'm going to close it down at 1000 psots...

but

we all need to consider this;

that thread gets about 1000 hits a day...

it's a big attraction...tweaks 2 will definately not get that kind of action till it's also big...something to concider.

no, if ep is able to create a hack I set the ground work for, where a search will bring up the actual post panel...then the thread can go forward...otherwise, it probably has to close.

I'm going to leave the decision to ep and waddy.

we will be losing alot of action when we do close the thread.

we'll decide soon enough, as we will be at 1000 posts very soon

Regardless if the thread is closed or open, people can still view it. Just keep it stickied and will always be at the top of Tips & Tweaks.
1000 hits is views not posts :) People will still view it.

how it's on now, a triple dog dare.

Tweak Database sounds mighty good to me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back