• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Favorite Tweaks Thread

This has been one of the most useful threads on the forums. Members have contributed immensely to the thread. Ramanuman and dealer have done a wonderful job by compiling all the useful posts into a single document.

In my opinion, it is time to close that thread and post a link to "My Favorite Tweaks 2", a new thread, as the last post on that one.
Reason: It takes a huge amount of time for new members to go through the entire thread. A new thread would make it a lot more convenient when someone wants to find something quickly.

What do all of you think? What's your opinion dealer?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
I agree that it takes just about anybody what seems to be forever to go through that thread so I say thats its a good idea to make a new one and have a link in the old one to the new one.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I was a different person back then :s

This is an important thread tho, rename the old one "Old Tweaks" then called the new one "Favourite Tweaks" etc.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Yep I think there should be a new one.. although I remeber dealer sayaing that he would wait till it hit a 1000 posts. But the final decision is up to dealer.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
ok...I'm going to close it down at 1000 psots...

but

we all need to consider this;

that thread gets about 1000 hits a day...

it's a big attraction...tweaks 2 will definately not get that kind of action till it's also big...something to concider.

no, if ep is able to create a hack I set the ground work for, where a search will bring up the actual post panel...then the thread can go forward...otherwise, it probably has to close.

I'm going to leave the decision to ep and waddy.

we will be losing alot of action when we do close the thread.

we'll decide soon enough, as we will be at 1000 posts very soon

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Regardless if the thread is closed or open, people can still view it. Just keep it stickied and will always be at the top of Tips & Tweaks.
1000 hits is views not posts :) People will still view it.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix