My Custom direct die cooler for sale!!

Mr Dead

OSNN One Post Wonder
Have to sell my custom direct die cooler due to a lack to space. It has a new brand new Aspera compressor, the system is charged with R22. On my current setup Amd A64, at idle it goes off the scale at -40C and during 100% load never drops below -35.5C. New mounting plates can easily be fitted to mount to any setup.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5117476198

im in Swansea in the Uk if anyone is close by and interested. Can be seen working.

more pics -

http://www.phase-change.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1428

Nice ... he just came here to spam his sh!t on ebay :rolleyes:

right, and we care about this why? wouldn't THAT be the most reliable thing in the world. ice forming on the mounting brackets due to being at -40C. *lightning flash* woops, power's out. power stays out for a while (maybe 3-4 hours), turn your PC back on *flash*, that time not from lightning, but an electrical arc between traces and stuff on the motherboard due to the ice melting while the power was out. yep, someone's REALLY gonna jump to buy that. and who would want their case to be wide open like that with a huge box out to the side of it?

:rolleyes: :confused: :eek: that is just a world of "WTFs?!?" and "WHY!?!?" ... no need.. just.. no need

What was the reserve?

ElementalDragon: It is the same reason condensation isn't an issue with watercooling.

I think we need an ammended policy wrt people linking ebay trading material to the site... ie no ebay links n stuff... :cool:

then were will I sell my farts and jewelzz sell her cars? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back