my computer freezes up during SOF2!! Plz help

B

Bifffubu

my computer will freeze up during SOFII when i am playing online. it seems when i am playing most any game it will freeze up one point or another.

heres what i have
amd xp 1800
abit kg7 raid mobo
radeon 8500
soundblaster live
400 W power supply

if anyone can help me fix my computer from not freezing up during games i would apprecitate it .

thank you for your time.

i had the same problem. i am assuming you have 1.03 gold right? the 3.1 cat's from ATI fixed the problem for me. make sure that nothing is running in the back when you run it to see. or you may have overclocked a bit tooo far (if you do overclock)

B

Bifffubu

i have updated sof2 to 1.03 gold and it stil freezes up. i am getting norton 2003 which may help. my computer freezes up all the time mostly in sof2 though. it has even froze up just surfing the net. i think its probably the motherboard or the video card. i going to keep trying to get it to stop but it seems nothing works. thanks for your time for replying, i appreciate it

thanks again

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by Bifffubu
i have updated sof2 to 1.03 gold and it stil freezes up. i am getting norton 2003 which may help. my computer freezes up all the time mostly in sof2 though. it has even froze up just surfing the net. i think its probably the motherboard or the video card. i going to keep trying to get it to stop but it seems nothing works. thanks for your time for replying, i appreciate it

thanks again
defrag your PC,see what is running in the background.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut