My Complaint About Officer Xsivforce

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
What I have to say will probably provoke a response from Officer Xsivforce. He may label me "unprincipled" or even "materialistic". I realize and accept that as a consequence of what I am about to say. However, I do undeniably hope that Officer Xsivforce will read everything I have to say before labeling me. To start, every time Officer Xsivforce tells his shock troops that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

We should agree on definitions before saying anything further about his ethically bankrupt, bitter off-the-cuff comments. For starters, let's say that "hedonism" is "that which makes Officer Xsivforce yearn to exploit other cultures for self-entertainment." I, not being one of the many brown-nosing wackos of this world, must defend my honor. However true that is, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that the most noxious wimps you'll ever see are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that I really feel that name-calling and a general lack of respect for the opinions of others are a clear indication of insecurity. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that there is a simple answer to the question of what to do about his put-downs. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must educate the public on a range of issues. The bottom line is that education without action creates frustration, while action without education leads to ethnocentrism.

Voice your say... go to the complaint department.

:p :p :p

Got ya.

Hehe, right on, I've forgot about that site and lost my bookmark of it over time, thanks!

Dam Dam Dam...I got a headache from all this high brow writings... I need a drink now
:D

yeah, I had to use my dictionary on every other word... jk

As I have to take all complaints seriously, I will look into this immediatly.

EP taking something seriously... hmm isnt that one of the 7 signs of the Apocolypse ?

I think it's a sign that he's sobber and awake. :p

Isn't E-punk being sober and awake one of the 7 signs of the Apocolypse ?

Ahhhh! Now I can see what Hipster is writing about.

It makes perfect sense if you read it backwards. :confused: :confused:

You would not believe how many complaints I've made since looking at this. THANX
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back