My CDR ROM a time ago appears, since I installed NERO it doesnt do that

F

feeldo

I have a LITE ON CDR 8x4x32x, when I installed windows XP it worked just fine (I upgraded from 98SE) but since I installed NERO burning ROM 5.5.6.4 and rebooted it was gone for good!!

How can I make it come back, and how can I make nero works (not nero but just the system to handle Nero and the CDR together)

Any ideas ?????

I installed Nero and it seems to disable both my CD-ROM and my burner. I had that problem for awhile but since I download the latest Promise driver for my HD I don't have the problem anymore.

I have XP Pro and I'm still using Nero to burn my music. EZCD never worked for me but for now Nero seems to work fine. I also verified for the latest updates for my IDE drives and everything.

Good luck.....

I have solved the problem!!

Well it seems that my CDR is not ATA66, I enabled ATA66 with tweakXP before installing NERO, the real problem was not NERO it was the ATA66 (i dont know why!!!)
I have disabled it again and the CDR is working just fine
I will install NERO to see things working fine ( in theory I cant have problems anymore with that I hope)

anyway I found the answer here, in this forum,.... thanks a lot guys!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back