my cat about to attack the plant

Sazar

Rest In Peace
:eek:

well.. there she is... eyeing up the plant...

she had an episode in the pool a coupla weeks ago so she's a little more careful now :D she instead sits in the flower bed next to the pool in the background lol...

yah... she;s a sweetheart...

Attachments

• cat2.JPG
    cat2.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 259
:D

she's a dear :D

she gave me a new 5 inch scratch right after that pic was taken when I tried to get her off the plant lol..

I got the same scratch from trying to keep the neighbours cat away from my pet rat :eek:
I tell him it's not dinner but he doesn't listen :rolleyes:

Yeah,I had 2 but one died on New years day.They where brothers and the one thats still alive is lonely and depressed now :(

My girlfriend has two pet rats. Man those thing grow fast we got them as tiny little babies and now a few months later they are huge. I prefer my pet Bearded Dragon. The rats are more active than the lizard but the lizard sleeps at night unlike the rats and the lizard does not smell like the rats do.

ah.. I think I have seen them in pet shops...

cute but I am not a big fan of bird feed smell :(

it screws with my asthma..

i love pussy's, there so nice to stroke :p

my cat has a love for riding in cars... I always thought they hated travelling... but she just walks all around the car cabin a few times... stares @ me and jumps on my shoulder and digs her claws in...

I don't think shje realises she's grown up from being a little kitten yet... she still tries to do the same stuff she did when she was TINY...

awwww, so cute sazar. I had to give my cat up to my former roommate when I moved. It sucks.

get away from my cat you... :eek:

I blow dried her when she fell in the pool :D

washed her properly and then blow dried her :D

she LOVED it...

Unleashed said:
Ive always wanted a lizard!
Im looking at getting an iguana soon...

Iguana's get big and very often mean. Berdie's get to be about 18-22 inches and are very friendly creatures with more personality than I ever thought possible from a reptile. I got it for the kids but she is mine now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back