my cat about to attack the plant

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
:eek:

well.. there she is... eyeing up the plant...

she had an episode in the pool a coupla weeks ago so she's a little more careful now :D she instead sits in the flower bed next to the pool in the background lol...

yah... she;s a sweetheart...

Attachments

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
:D

she's a dear :D

she gave me a new 5 inch scratch right after that pic was taken when I tried to get her off the plant lol..

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I got the same scratch from trying to keep the neighbours cat away from my pet rat :eek:
I tell him it's not dinner but he doesn't listen :rolleyes:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Yeah,I had 2 but one died on New years day.They where brothers and the one thats still alive is lonely and depressed now :(

Dadx2mj

Happy Camper
My girlfriend has two pet rats. Man those thing grow fast we got them as tiny little babies and now a few months later they are huge. I prefer my pet Bearded Dragon. The rats are more active than the lizard but the lizard sleeps at night unlike the rats and the lizard does not smell like the rats do.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ah.. I think I have seen them in pet shops...

cute but I am not a big fan of bird feed smell :(

it screws with my asthma..

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User

my cat has a love for riding in cars... I always thought they hated travelling... but she just walks all around the car cabin a few times... stares @ me and jumps on my shoulder and digs her claws in...

I don't think shje realises she's grown up from being a little kitten yet... she still tries to do the same stuff she did when she was TINY...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
get away from my cat you... :eek:

I blow dried her when she fell in the pool :D

washed her properly and then blow dried her :D

she LOVED it...

Dadx2mj

Happy Camper
Unleashed said:
Ive always wanted a lizard!
Im looking at getting an iguana soon...
Iguana's get big and very often mean. Berdie's get to be about 18-22 inches and are very friendly creatures with more personality than I ever thought possible from a reptile. I got it for the kids but she is mine now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syoneown