My buddy from M$ hooks me up again :)

yeah, I don't think I am going to install it. I will probably just burn it and keep for the collection.

all its going to be is minor tweaks and gui updates 9icons stuff like that)

Rumor has it that Build 7057 in the EULA is labeled RC1

That might be so, chasity. I haven't installed to find out. I am going to do like most and wait for final before I upgrade again. From what I seen with it so far is that some of the hardware companies, like Hp, have to update their program support for it. After that, it is as good as gold. Runs great, and looks great...

just finished obtaining a iso. going to install over the weekend. :)

just finished obtaining a iso. going to install over the weekend. :)
So what is the latest build so far (legit) on the torrents? I just purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking so I'll have to uninstall Windows 7 64-bit and use 32-bit since that software only works on 32-bit OS!

I jsut took a look at Neowin's article and they only posted the start and shutdown screen saying that it looks good. Other then that what else is changed? :D

Still waiting for RC to drop so I can just go ahead and download that from my msdn and go from there.

From what I can gather, the start up and shut down; and the inversion to RC1, not to mention some other cosmetic things are all that changed.

Also using 7057 as I didn't see the point in using 7000 when I could well be reporting bugs that had been fixed already. A very widespread beta at least.

Hoping for a new official build I guess either in April or May.

Also using 7057 as I didn't see the point in using 7000 when I could well be reporting bugs that had been fixed already. A very widespread beta at least.

Hoping for a new official build I guess either in April or May.

that is true, ep. I am still going to wait until rtm though.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Delirious - Take Off My Shoes

Well I am not yet using it on my main system, but the old faithful laptop has taken every build released so far.

I can use it lying in bed, so I am well used to using both IE8 and Windows 7 by now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back