my bad xp-erience with my laptop :-(

• Thread starter original delboy
  • Start date
O

original delboy

I have been messed around from tiny i have a mediabook laptop which i very much like and has a big spec (1.1ghz,512mb,30hdd,16mb graphics card,14.1 tft dvd/cd re-writter combined drive etc)
But i have had no joy after 1 problem leading to another! i have been sent my 4th laptop today which is still messed up they are a mickey mouse company.
I paid £1300 for this and it was a good price for the machine but like i said i have had problems with tiny the company itself as they have sent me faulty non satifactory goods.

I basically need to know where i can get a similair machine from for that price of £1300 i am in the uk.

cheers guys

my uncle also bought a PC from tiny and has had nothing but problems, he has had the PC for 8 months and its been back three times ....

The wait for it to be returned was weeks too, so i built him a machine....

The tiny machine is stilll used but he has a backup for when the tiny machine breaks

:)

I am looking to get a laptop/notebook of the same spec as the above...can anyone advise me where i can have a look..?

Ebay is a good place to do research, even if it's just to see what machines will match your criteria.

Tough Its Now Yours = TINY

joing the club, tiny are a bunch of amateurs who dont know there ass from there elbow... and thats whith a map! I know someone who used to work for a major computer supplier who used to try out other companys equiptment and they actually glue components into their p.c.'s!!!!! unbelievable, "upgrade available but must have own chisel" lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back