My 2004 Element Was Totaled

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
:mad: And i have broken ribs and a concussion, just thought i'd share this with you all, oh and i'd like to kill the 20 yr old in her 82 buick lasabre that got off with $100 worth of bumper damage to her $20 car.

You had your chance to kill her, you missed it :p
Hope incuranse covers...

Oh man, that SUCKS! Glad to hear you're not more banged up tho. I hope you heal up quick. An 82 Buick, eh???? They have anchors on the side, don't they?:cheeky:

Aww sorry to hear that. I like Elements, too. Hope your recovery is quick; broken ribs are teh sux :(

Ummmmm, Who's fault was it?

A LaSabre? Yer lucky you lived. Those things are monsters.

element nice car (truck?)...what are they giving you for the total?

btw...heal quick

sorry man. Sucks i know what it feels like though. Unisured vehicles suck.

lancer said:
:mad: And i have broken ribs and a concussion, just thought i'd share this with you all, oh and i'd like to kill the 20 yr old in her 82 buick lasabre that got off with $100 worth of bumper damage to her $20 car.

Sue her for all she's worth. If she was un-insured, get her in jail and off the streets.

Was in the middle of replying when my phone went dead. Anyhow, this is a situation in which you'd most definitely be justified in filing a civil suite...

Alternatively, if she was insured and you catch it in time (I think there's a statute of limitations, or some other such restriction both wrt filing with insurance and filing a law suite), contact her insurance company (if she was at fault) and add your medical bills to the accident claim.

If there was in fact a police report, this report shows her at fault (else the insurance company accepted responsibility), and you got the X-rays and doctors indication; then this should be enough to show that the accident was causitive of your injuries. If she's uninsured, else the insurance company refuses to work with you, it might be time to get a lawyer...

You might also see, where she was at fault, what your own insurance company has to say about their ability to communicate/go to her insurance company for damages. I'm not sure about this latter point...

hope this lil story cheers you up, i was driving home two days ago and a guy coming of a minor road to the main road i was on didnt slow down (i had the right of way) he almost hit me and i had the sun roof open, i stuck my middle finger out and he stopped and wanted to follow me, i waived my hand as in come on follow me. so he did and when i got to my compound gate hes like whyd u flick me off. i told him what u dont know how to drive? i have the right of way, hes like yeah i dont have a problem, to make things short i was like yeah lets go to the cops, the army in my compound swarmed him and just told me to go inside and they would take care of him, i like the army guys here hehe considering the guy was saudi and so are they.

Damn dude .. hit by a boat on wheels eh? Hope you feel better soon! :D

Not that I like perpetuating lawyers but..

1) Broken bones are worth $10K's in pain and injury settlements. Long term complications can occur.

2) Even if she has nothing and no insurance get a judgement against her. If anyone is ever dumb enough to marry her ,he (or she) will inherit responsibility for any prior debts she has. And by the time the courts get around to issuing a judgement they will have closed the "personal bankruptcy scam" for avoiding debts. You will also have a claim to any inheritance ot lotto winnings she may ever have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back