My 1000th posts !

hold it right there pardner - has your count been ajusted for potential time wasting / spam messages? :D

*ducks*

Congratulations anyway. Here's to the next 1,000 :D

Yay...i member my 1,000 post it felt soooooo goooood :p

Evil Marge said:
Pffffffft post counts :p

Welldone anyway :D
Not that it matters really, but your 100th, 500th, 1000th, 2000th, 3000th, 4000th, 5000th, 10000th,... post is somewhat special, symbolic. That's the way I meant it to be understood... ;)

attachment.php

Yeah, it's pretty much going to be posted every-time someone is silly enough to celebrate a post count ;)

And here I am, only on 800. Congratulations Howling Wolf. :)

SPeedY_B said:
Yeah, it's pretty much going to be posted every-time someone is silly enough to celebrate a post count ;)
You treat me silly :confused: :eek:
I didn't celebrate anything, you totally missed my point once again :(
Close this thread, you can do it.

hmmmmm shall i make a "6,000!!!!1111111111111" thread............... :eek:

Not unless you want speedy's pic again!:D

Henyman said:
hmmmmm shall i make a "6,000!!!!1111111111111" thread............... :eek:
Too late, he already has!:p

nothing like reviving a WAY old thread to celebrate my own 1000th post here :)

I don't often spam post (which should be fairly obvious as it took me almost 3 years to get to 1000 posts.. but I felt a little spam is in order to celebrate.

hey, at least I didn't create a whole new thread for more spam (I choose to add spam to a spam thread :) )

And yes.. I know
attachment.php

So.. tie me up and call me Amy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back