MX 510 Mouse?

Corvette

Sauske!
How good are the Logitech MX 510 mice are? I found a good deal on one in my newspaper yesterday (they were having a Doom 3 required upgrades sale, they had discounts on updated stuff.)

Haven't used it myself, but heard only good things about it. I don't like the colors tho... Thought the MX500 had a better color. *shrugs*

heh, sorry, wasn't much of a help. :)

I have one--it's blue, which is definitely the best color if you want maximum performance. Combine it with this amazing mouse pad and you've got some serious accuracy.

I have the MX 510 and it is great, but I could only get the red one ;(

I just got my MX 510 in blue (the store only had blue)! It is working excellently and I'm using it right now. It doesen't glow when you move it but I started out with mice like that and it took me some time to get used to me having to get that first optical mouse because the one I had was not XP compatable.

Sounds cool. I'll keep that in mind when I have some extra money to blow. ;)

I definitely don't know how we survived before optical mice, that's for sure. The last two track ball mice failed in a matter of months, because of the stupid ball getting dirt in it, and, no matter how hard I cleaned it, it never worked again. :p Now I'm going on close to two years with my current optical mouse.

Melon

i like it but it's a little bit bigger (harder to get my hand around) than the mouseman dual optical which i upgraded from

otherwise, stellar performance

I'm even going to give one of my friends (not you, if wondering) the mouse that got replaced by it.

I have an MX500. OK it's not the 510, but isn't the 510 essentially an upgraded model of it? I haven't had any probs...and worked much better for me then the Intellimouse Explorers from MS.

I think the MX 500's are just like the MX 510's except for the updated engine and new design, the 500's were only grey. While the 510's come in Blue and red.

Seeing a battery indicator on a mouse just makes me laugh :)

Looks very nice though; I've stuck with ball mouse for quite a while now, so it might be nice to make a jump to an optical.

Not optical, it's actually a class 1 safety rated LASER that does all the work now.

MX1000 is out. Tempted, tho I just got a new MS Intellimouse :eek: ;p

mx 1000 is not bluetooth based its FastRF.

Second Optical is by nature anything that uses a lens to see where its going. I would referer it to optical laser for the time being.

and yes mx 1000 is sweeeeeet :D I have one on my desk right now and would strngly recommend it to any one looking for a mouse upgrade....or anyone with cash burning a whole insomething jsut desperate to get spent.

you know you want one and your inner geekw ill live you for it forever :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back