muzikool is 25... Happy Birthday!

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Happy birthday d00d.

25 on the 25th :D Too bad ya only get persents for one or the other. :p

Or do ya get both?

Thanks guys! :D The only reason I like having a Christmas birthday is because I never had to go to school or work on my birthday. Otherwise, it does kind of suck since everything gets celebrated at once... Christmas in the morning and birthday at night. :)

Gosh! Its your birthday...what the flip did u get for your birthday? :p...I love Napoleon

I got some money which I will use sometime soon to buy myself a television. I actually haven't bought Napoleon Dynamite yet, so anyone who wants can send it to me for my birthday! :p

LOL...I would if I could...sorry :(. U could always get it online from somewhere ;).

i'd get it for him... but again with the me not having any money thing.. and he didn't get me anything for my birthday :angry:

lol...my birthday is jan 18 so if u plan on getting me something muzi i will send u napoleon :).

muzikool said:
I got some money which I will use sometime soon to buy myself a television. I actually haven't bought Napoleon Dynamite yet, so anyone who wants can send it to me for my birthday! :p

Here ya go Muzi...

B00005JNBQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:p

Well, it IS the thought that counts. :rolleyes:

Thanks gonaads, I'll print it out and tape it to my television! :p

So is that a pciture of you then muzikool? :) *ducks*

Dublex said:
So is that a pciture of you then muzikool? :) *ducks*

If I only had a picture of Muzi... :devious:

That movie is soooo f00kin funny... One question though. What's up with his shoes?
:confused: :p

gonaads said:
If I only had a picture of Muzi... :devious:

Can you believe I've never posted my picture in the Members Pics thread? It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but I still haven't. Maybe it's cause deep down I knew that gonaads would do something "creative" with it. :p

I'm a day late, but happy birthday, muzi :)
Just got back from Phoenix an hour ago. Didn't touch a computer for 3 days. :wow:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back