Muuuuuuuuuuuch Bigger

Jozhik

OSNN Addict
An American is in Australia for the first time and is shown the highlights of the country. The Australian guide shows him Kosciusko Mountain, the highest mountain in Australia. The American responds: "In America, the mountains are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher". The Australian guide shrugs it off easily.

Then he showed the American tourist Eyre Lake, the biggest lake in Australia. The American laughs and says: "In America, the lakes are muuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger". The guide is starting to get a little irritated.

They tour on, and the guide shows him Great Victoria, one of the two largest deserts in Australia. The American again is not impressed. "In America, the deserts are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch larger!" he says. The Australian guide is on the edge of losing his temper, but still manages to stay polite.

They travel on and suddenly the American points at a kangaroo and shouts "Oh my God, what in tarnation is THAT?!?!?!" The Australian looks at him, pretending to be surprised and says: "What, haven't you got mice in America???"

Excellent..can't think of anything else to say, but I think that made my day :)

lol...i was expecting this to be a penis joke but it wasnt lol. Good joke tho :)

TittleBitties said:
lol...i was expecting this to be a penis joke but it wasnt lol. Good joke tho :)
Always fun to put people on the wrong thought in jokes... usually makes the pun better :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back