Must... kill... real media message centre...

It's loading up with windows, and I don't want it to (every so often, it pops up over the system tray informing me of something that I'm completely uninterested in).

Tried using startup.exe (in the tweaks section of this site) to disable it, but it re-enabled itself :rolleyes: Thanks, real.

Nah it's part of RealOne player (BETA 6 I think). It runs in the background - and therefore has to be starting up with windows - and occasionally gives me messages (ads) from Real industries when I'm online. It's annoying and refuses to die. I also don't like the idea of something communicating behind my back.

T

Twink

go into it's options and tell it to popup like once a month instead of every day. mine seems to have stopped popping up cos of that. if you're too worried bout it, go back to realplayer 8 (although I had alot of problems with this one crashing) it does't have the adware (hmm maybe ad adware can remove it)

M

mafiafromrussia

what i did was just delete the file that starts that poping up prog. that's very simple go to task manager and see wich file is running then delete it. and u r done.

LOL usually doing that sort of thing causes ab error message to pop up when windows starts, so I try to avoid doing things like that. Since you say it works tho... DIE REALONE MESSAGE CENTRE *delete delete delete delete*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel