Must awaited tweak/tutorial.

F

fubar121

I just wanted to say that i think that the must awaited release of a tweak/tutorial would have to be d_top tutorial by madmatt. Ever since we have seen the pix of it and had the beta release <which is no longer up> :) Everyone and there mother has been waiting to see the final release. Rumour has it that it will be released some time this weekend "Woo Hoo"! Now mind you if we have to wait a couple more days or so that will be fine to. Just wanted to see if anyone agrees with me or not :) And a big 2 thumbs up to madmatt for investing so much of his time to make us not so smart user very happy :D

Yep, can't wait to try it out - hurry up and finish it matt! :)

I've seen a few of the results from the beta testers, they all look great! matt did a great job on the tutorial, you'll all be pleased :)

yeah... thats a well awaited tutorial set :).... lukily us staff got our grubby hands on it first.. and yeah.. as J has said above... its pretty sweet :)

Should be out fairly soon though :)

MdSalih

I put the final touches on version 2 this morning. Once I sit down with EP and get the details hammered out, it will go live.

The tutorial has been completely revamped and contains new, never before released code.

The wait is almost over.

yay!
Altho im quite content with what i have, it'll be interesting to see what else i can add :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back