Musicmatch Jukebox ?

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
i just got the Musicmatch Jukebox Plus with Platinum membership that allows artist on demand ,i have a satellite connection
@ 598.0 mbps ,but under radio quality it says low ,i'm having a hard time getting radio reception ,should'nt i be getting something other than low for radio quality

bluzeboy said:
i just got the Musicmatch Jukebox Plus with Platinum membership that allows artist on demand ,i have a satellite connection
@ 598.0 mbps ,but under radio quality it says low ,i'm having a hard time getting radio reception ,should'nt i be getting something other than low for radio quality

I seriously doubt (not saying that it can't happen) that your satellite connection is 598 Mbps. FCC would not allow that kind of a spread to a satellite without a HUGE explanation. Most satellite connections are around 400K - 1.5Mb. If you are at, say, 598Kbps, then that would explain the low quality.

I'm sure it's just a typo. Anyway, you can still listen to 128k streams at 512k+

your right speedy it was a typo i'm connecting @100 Kbps,
it is strange becuase when using other app's it streams fine .i guess it's the way musicmatch is set up,i was just trying to use musicmatch's artist on demand feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back