Music Video Thread

One of my heroes of the gitar! Ry Cooder although Steve Vai is pretty damn good himself. Thanks for bringing that back

could someone tell me how youtube makes money if we are imbedding without advertisement

I don't get it

the youtubes are loading slower and slower...I have defualt posts set to 40

I think we should restrict youtubes to one per panel...we can double post if we want, but with a finite number of panels per page it should help page load a little

Youtube is just really slow right now.

Even if you go on their site, it is slow.

They have a lot of advertising on their site, that is how they make money. Even if we are linking, we are still being exposed to a lot of advertising :)

However, for the sake of sanity, please, post 1 YT vid, 2 at the most if you really have to :D

could someone tell me how youtube makes money if we are imbedding without advertisement

I don't get it

Well when you click on the screen and not the start button in the middle of the screen it takes you to YouTube. Plus since we know it's a YouTube vid, if we wish to see others we go to the site, look for more and quite possibly click some ads.

Or not. :D

I am liking this thread. Breaking Benjamin is Awesome, Alice in chains was the best band out of Seattle Period ! Pink Floyd is the best band EVER !, that video of theirs makes me want to watch The Wall again; for about 10,000th time :) Also, Steve Vai is god ! - Crossroads was a great movie. Eric Clapton is my seconed favorite guitar player of all time; David Gilmour being the first :)

Here is mine, I think it fits what it going on in the world right now: Gensis was another great band. Phil Collins is a heck of a good musician.

I am liking this thread. Breaking Benjamin is Awesome, Alice in chains was the best band out of Seattle Period ! Pink Floyd is the best band EVER !, that video of theirs makes me want to watch The Wall again; for about 10,000th time :) Also, Steve Vai is god ! - Crossroads was a great movie. Eric Clapton is my seconed favorite guitar player of all time; David Gilmour being the first :)

Here is mine, I think it fits what it going on in the world right now: Gensis was another great band. Phil Collins is a heck of a good musician.

Blah I hate gensis

But you liking what I posted makes up for it :laugh:

I am liking this thread...

That vid is timeless and very apropos to today's mayhem around the world.

And yes, Gensis was a great band. No matter what Tittles says. :D

Sorry about that

Didn't notice it wasn't working :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back