Music Setup..

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Whats yours?

Philips FW-M777 - Hifi System (USB Hooks up to PC)
Acoustic Solutions DS 855 Home Cinema System

Preety crap but does the Job :p

Attachments

• DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 135
Creative Four Point surround and sennheiser hd 280pro headphones for PC.

For living room there's the stereo speakers on my TV and MFG has some nice monitor audio speakers and a pretty decent analogue tuner and amplifier setup that I forgot how to pipe the sky+ through :)

ME0000105172_2.jpg

These are my low powered dtt3500 speakers, they are digital and work great. I just use a stereo for my tv right now :p nothing special

These rock! although the 7.1 is an overkill with most things. I think actually id rather just have my home theater included with my next computer build.

Attachments

• prod9306_hdr_1_1_61.jpg
    prod9306_hdr_1_1_61.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 77
I have my PowerMac hooked up to an Aiwa NSX-S30 Hi-Fi and some SX-N999 Speakers. In the bedroom, there's a 600w Warrior Audio Amp with 15" Zebra P.A. speakers.

yummy :p

£3.99 speakers from Maplin's.My neighbour is 89 and my computer is on the wall between our houses so I have the courtesy not play music loud enough to be heard and annoy him so good quality speakers are not something I need.
Any loud music in this house comes out of headphones :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
£3.99 speakers from Maplin's.My neighbour is 89 and my computer is on the wall between our houses so I have the courtesy not play music loud enough to be heard and annoy him so good quality speakers are not something I need.
Any loud music in this house comes out of headphones :laugh:

Very nice. I wish you were my neighbor. ;)

muzikool said:
Very nice. I wish you were my neighbor. ;)
I've lived nextdoor to morons who insist on playing loud music and know how annoying it is.
It's one of the few times I've threatened a person with violence,even though they were 2 foot taller than me :mad:
:laugh:

I can understand wanting to threaten them. It's definitely one of those things that angers you more quickly than most things will.

I finally shut them up by going through the proper channels and getting then evicted before I actually lost it :devious: I even waved them off :laugh:

the only noise I have to put up with is the neighnours kids shouting "isabel, isabel" at the top of their luings when I 'm trying to get to sleep :)

glaring at them for 5 minutes fixes that for a whole 2 weeks :D

That's almost a joke in the West Side Story

"Maria! Maria!"

falconguard said:
That's almost a joke in the West Side Story

"Maria! Maria!"

Lets not talk about that movie/play please lol

I watched that movie in 9th grade for english but failed it 2nd semester and had to take the class again with the same damn teacher and had to watch it again :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back