[Music Review] Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
This album isn't as good as 2004's Funeral. BUT... Funeral is one of the best albums I've ever heard. That being said I am stunned, at how good Neon Bible is. The opening track, Black Mirror, is the only real weak point. The fact that it is the first single might turn people off from the album but please don't let it. It picks up immediately afterward. My favorite song is Intervention. That song give me chills from the very first note. If you've never heard Arcade Fire, pick up Funeral, listen to it and be amazed. Then, after you gather yourself, go buy Neon Bible. I know its early, but I think this is the best album of the year. That is until the new Bad Religion comes out later this year..

4.5 out of 5 OSNN Stars.

I was never able to get into Funeral...except for "Rebellion". I'll give Neon Bible a shot when I get a chance...:)

Rebellion is a great song. It's far more upbeat than anything on Neon Bible, it really might not be your flavor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back