music converter

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
what does everyone think is the best music converter you can get...I used dmb power converter and it went bad or something...it was cutting all my songs in half...

Snicker, sound like the free trial period expired. Most converters have length limits built in unless you purchase them within 30 days.

I did a lot of work with music match a year ago haven't used anything lately. It's a limited use item also. Check out:

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=music&tg=dl-2001

Just try the free ones. Anything that says shareware or free to try will quit working after a while.

dmb is freeware...I've been to d/l.com and can't find any that convert and rip though

I like Acoustica MP3 Burner. Converts and burns MP3 to WAV so you get a playable CD in one easy operation.

Depends what conversion you want to make. For something no frills you can download the Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP which includes Plus! MP3 Audio Converter LE.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, there is only one way to go:

Exact Audio Copy for ripping and then the .exe of your favourite codec (LAME 3.90.3 for mp3)

what I want to do is be able to convert the files I already have into the same kHz like 160 or 192....so I used to use dmbpower converter but it stopped working on my comp and now I can't get it to work....so maybe it's a bigger problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back