Mushkin support

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
So .. my ram has been acting all ****ty lately. Finally i decided to contact support (most experiences with any brand product support usually suck). With previous crap support from Dell, BFG, HP, and others ... i like many of us am reluctant with the headache involved with even bothering.

Anyway i emailed via the website and included all the information they requested ... did what they asked ... and well ... WOW.

They asked me for the receipts (which are kept on record indefinitely at newegg) so i printed them up and faxed them.

1 hour later they call and i ask if i can upgrade to 4 gigs of a different type of their memory .. they say no problem ..i paid the difference ...and its on its way before i even send back the broken ram.

I gotta say im impressed Mushkin :). With support and service like this i would recommend anyone to you. Sure is refreshing to speak with someone that is not only courteous, but honest and easy to understand as well (pointing at Dell, Microsoft, and HP).

So ..2 broken gigs of ram in ... 4 brand new gigs of their ultimate red line ram out. Nice trade id say.

Amazing what a tiny bit of integrity will achieve v. the bottom line profit. Sure it might cost Mushkin a bit right now to keep me happy by honoring their part of the bargain ...but they have EARNED a lifetime customer in the process.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back