Mushkin 991434 2gigs

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
Mushkin 991434 brand spankin new still in the anti-static sealed bag.

Will take any reasonable offer.

Will ship only via UPS or Fedex with signature confirmation.

Dangit.
I just bought more memory :(
Sorry :(

its ok ... i figure 135 plus freight is fair for anyone that is wondering. I think the freight for standard ground should be less than 10 bucks and air is like 18ish.

Mind me asking where this was purchased from?

well im a mushkin reseller (in reprocess). this particular pair was sent to me as a replacement for some memory that died.

its a more than fair price ..i don't need it really and if someone can use it ...its their gain.

i also have a mushkin 650w modular ps id sell with it for an additional 90 bucks ...been used about 2 months maybe.

if you want pictures i can get some i think ..just need to find the cable to the digital cam ..or i can get on webcam and show it.

I know you guys know i dont like paypal ..but for this instance i'd use it since its not so much and would simply charge the paypal fee on top of the cost ...even though officially you cant charge for the paypal fee sort of thing. I only do this cause the ram here is ass cheap.

Id also be down with trading for a raptor hard drive or 2 or something like that. even used ..as long as they work.

Pictures would be beneficial, I may be interested.

actually ... ill post some pictures tomorrow ..im too tired now... but I have the ram ... this 650w ps and a used fx55 processor id be happy to sell to someone on the cheap. the fx55 is a socket 939 ..and was a boxed processor and would come with the oem heatsink.

I am in St. Louis presently so freight to anywhere on the east or west coast would be about 4 days transit ... chicago/kansas city is 1 day ..and houston is roughtly 2-3 days.

I'll be in chicago the first week of april for anyone living there interested in a personal exchange. I'm not greedy and am honorable ..and only expect the same from you and would hope one day you coudl turn around and let someone else have some good stuff at a more than fair price.

whatever you think is fair. looks like new they are about 150-200 for the san diego core ...this clawhammer is supposedly better for oc'ing.

so i think 70-75 bucks is fair. id sell it all together for 280 dollars. thats basically a nice upgraded rig for someone using a 939 socket still.

or id trade for 2 used 150 gig raptors or 3 used 74gig ones or maybe something else.

Don't ask to take 5 or 10 bucks off these prices plz ..i think what i'm offering is more than a fair price. Even if i meet someone ... i still have to get to wherever that may be .. if thats the case ill take cash and minus the shipping of course.

Last edited:
whatever you think is fair. looks like new they are about 150-200 for the san diego core ...this clawhammer is supposedly better for oc'ing.

so i think 70-75 bucks is fair. id sell it all together for 280 dollars. thats basically a nice upgraded rig for someone using a 939 socket still.

or id trade for 2 used 150 gig raptors or 3 used 74gig ones or maybe something else.

Don't ask to take 5 or 10 bucks off these prices plz ..i think what i'm offering is more than a fair price. Even if i meet someone ... i still have to get to wherever that may be .. if thats the case ill take cash and minus the shipping of course.
That sounds more than fair.
How old is the fx55?
And could i upgrade my system?
I have an amd 64 x2 4600 on an asus a8n-e mobo.

That sounds more than fair.
How old is the fx55?
And could i upgrade my system?
I have an amd 64 x2 4600 on an asus a8n-e mobo.

im thinking i purchased the fx55 a few months after it was released ..it cost me 750 ..so that long. I'm happy to include a bit of the arctic silver ceramic heat stuff too ... if i can figure out a way to put it inside something.

Attachments

• 24-03-07_1831.jpg
    24-03-07_1831.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 24-03-07_1832.jpg
    24-03-07_1832.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 24-03-07_1833.jpg
    24-03-07_1833.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 151
  • 24-03-07_1834.jpg
    24-03-07_1834.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
i guess if no one is interested in this stuff ill build another media center using it /shrug.

ill let it be for a couple more days.

Give it some time for people to think about it. It is a lot of money.

yeah maybe so ... but i figure its good enough of a deal for someone to snatch up in a hurry.

I like the ram, but I can't afford it right now. Sadly. I could use moving up to 1GB sticks instead of the 4x512MB Modules I have. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back