Multiple VCAST questions.

Hypnotoad1234

Nintendo WIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Ok here i go....
1) About 20 min. ago on tv verizon had a vcast commercial, advertising the 3 ways to get music on to thier phones with vcast. the first was was buy it from the phone, second buy from a pc, but the last one confused me....they said from your own music collection. does this mean verizon is going to let me transfer over cds i own to my phone (if it had an mp3 player) (last time i checked verizon was a butt about this kind of thing)

2) Is vcast really worth the $15 bucks per month? (dunno if this helps but i going to get the lg vx9800)

Any help would be great and thanks to all those that posted in my other thread "Cingulair vs. Verizon" it helped me decide to stick with verizon.

vcast will 15 is too much for that crap, but only good thing it did was give you unlimited internent use without using up ur mins. This is what they told me when i did the free 1 month of it. But i had no use for that crap so cancled it after a week.

vcast is cool for the videos and music, but why spend the money to dl songs when you can add em yourself. There is the vcast music player that you can add your own WMA files to the phone or an sd card(way better so you save room on your phone) and there is an mp3 player you an activate thats plays mp3's. I like mp3's better, but the vcast music player will read the tags and catagorize by band name, cd, whatever, and you can make playlists...so if you want to get music on your phone go buy a mini sd

sd_512mini_mem.jpg

and convert your mp3's and keep the tags with mediamonkey. any questiosn just ask...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back