Multiple game cd's on 1 dvd?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
I have games like CSI, C&C Generals, that use multiple cd's, is there away to put them on i dvd. Like take the 3 csi cd's and some how incorporate them into one dvd??

i believe i've asked this same question my own fair share of times. basically..... your best bet is to copy the contents of each CD onto your hard drive, each CD in differently named folders (CD1, CD2, CD3, etc...)... and just work with creating image files to mount and run. i made my own World of Warcraft DVD in this manner. Different games may use a different CD labeling system. maybe search google. there might be someone who has done so with those games before.

If there is a DVD version of the game you could always use a torrent or something to download it. Since you have a legit copy doing this is legal, you're just getting different media.

I like it!

Yea i have all the c&c series, so im downloading the first decade, which is all of the games on one dvd, but with like csi, i dont mind running them from my hard drive, but i love space and would much rather have it on a dvd...

i got the HL2 Collectors Edition with the DVD installer. i don't even use the DVD anymore though, seeing as either way it still has to unlock the software. now i just have a backup of my steam games. much easier, and don't have to worry about going through a kiloton of bandwidth to download the DVD

This page is a good resource for things of that nature. There's a whole forum about many games on the subject.

i got the HL2 Collectors Edition with the DVD installer. i don't even use the DVD anymore though, seeing as either way it still has to unlock the software. now i just have a backup of my steam games. much easier, and don't have to worry about going through a kiloton of bandwidth to download the DVD
U never need to use the dvd, u dont even need to use to install the games, or download them. If you loose the dvd but still have the key, you can always get the game back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back