Multiple Clipboards

GMeagle86

OSNN Addict
I am trying to find a program that will let me have many more things on my clipboard at a time. What I would like is something like this:

To copy something: CTRL + C + NUMPAD 1 (then to copy a second item change the numpad number to store it in one of the 10 numpad slots)

To paste something CTRL + C + NUMPAD 1 (depending on the numpad number it will recall the info that is stored in that number)

Have any of you come across a program like this or do you know of one that you like to use when you do a lot of copying and pasting?

Thanks!

Not exactly what you said, but this program is free, and places icons on the tray.
Each represents the different clipboards contents.

Hope this helps ;)

Download from Free Downloads Center

If you want something more advanced though i'd recomend Clipcache . You can store as many clips as you like and you can also organize them in groups . Very handy .

It's not free though . I've been using this program for 4+ years and i'm very happy with it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back