multiplayer help for dungeon siege

Z

zoyvod

I am trying to connect with my friend in zonematch.He hosts a game and although I can see his game in the game list I cannot connect.The same happens in the internet connection.We also tried the opposite but nothing happens.I cannot connect to any game in zomatch(while my friend can) despite the fact that I am connected to the zonematch server and I have signed in.What is wrong?
I don't think that my specs are needed but I'm using Win XP Pro and I have 128 ISDN.I had version 1.09 but I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it so that I could play with my friend who didn't have the patch.What could be wrong?I remember that I had played with another friend by internet.

No I am not running through a router.Just to my ISP in Greece in the isdn server

there are alot of MP headaches for Dungeon Siege. The first thing to ask is if someone else out there in the big world could be using, say, an identical copy of your specific game? You have to have a unique product number to be able to go on zonematch.

I guess the other question would be are you using NAT or is your friend. MS is working on a fix for that, but don't expect anything soon.

For more help, go to www.planetdungeonsiege.com and look around the forums there.

Also, make sure you and your friend are using the same version, there's a beta patch out there that is optional for ppl to d/l and try. But those using the beta patch can not play with ppl who aren't using the patch. So ask your friend what version he's using.
Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back