• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Multiplayer freeze

N

neo

I have 9700pro 128MB, my question is whenever I try to play multiplayer the computer freezes and I can still hear the sound but I can't move. I can't even go to the desktop. It sometime happen in single player but it just restarts and some time it works very good(single player). I updated all drivers nforce chipset (2.13), ati cat 3.4, dx 9.0a. Got any ideas I really want to play multiplayer:(

A

avsdotcom

Which game do you want to play multiplayer on :confused:

If you have Antialiasing on, try turning that off as that seems to be a fairly common problem with Radeon's and certain games.

You may also want to try the latest omega drivers (based on the cat 3.4's). I must say I'm very impressed with them. My Vice City kept locking with AA on, runs like a dream with the Omega drivers :)

Anyway, you can get them from :

http://www.omegacorner.com

N

neo

In multiplayer I play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory the most it runs fine on my system, other than that counter-strike, ut2k3, bf1942 all version.

I live aa on application pref, I don't think that's the problem and I already tried omega driver It seems cat 3.4 have some gurge agains my system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog