Multiplayer freeze

N

neo

I have 9700pro 128MB, my question is whenever I try to play multiplayer the computer freezes and I can still hear the sound but I can't move. I can't even go to the desktop. It sometime happen in single player but it just restarts and some time it works very good(single player). I updated all drivers nforce chipset (2.13), ati cat 3.4, dx 9.0a. Got any ideas I really want to play multiplayer:(

Which game do you want to play multiplayer on :confused:

If you have Antialiasing on, try turning that off as that seems to be a fairly common problem with Radeon's and certain games.

You may also want to try the latest omega drivers (based on the cat 3.4's). I must say I'm very impressed with them. My Vice City kept locking with AA on, runs like a dream with the Omega drivers :)

Anyway, you can get them from :

http://www.omegacorner.com

In multiplayer I play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory the most it runs fine on my system, other than that counter-strike, ut2k3, bf1942 all version.

I live aa on application pref, I don't think that's the problem and I already tried omega driver It seems cat 3.4 have some gurge agains my system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back