Multimedia Audio Controller

S

swtchrly

I recently installed the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card on my pc. I have been unable to configure it to use 4.1 digital mode. Could this be do to the missing multimedia audio controller driver? I have installed (and re-installed) the XP drivers from the Turtle Beach website. Also i have tried different slots, this made no difference. I hope this was the right place to post this.

It is me again, I notice a few people have checked my posts but none offered a reply. Should I have posted this elsewhere?
Thanks

I have disabled the onboard sound, but still cannot use my speakers in 4.1 digital mode.

Can anyone else help me regarding this problem? I have contacted the Voyetra Santa Cruz Tech Help and they can't help either.

Remove all sound card software drivers including motherboards AC97 if fitted. Power down PC. Re-start PC and when prompted point to your drivers disk/CD. You may have to remove the sound card after you have powered down and re-boot with no sound at all, and then power down again to ensure that all the resources have been freed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back