• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Multimedia Audio Controller

S

swtchrly

I recently installed the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card on my pc. I have been unable to configure it to use 4.1 digital mode. Could this be do to the missing multimedia audio controller driver? I have installed (and re-installed) the XP drivers from the Turtle Beach website. Also i have tried different slots, this made no difference. I hope this was the right place to post this.

S

swtchrly

It is me again, I notice a few people have checked my posts but none offered a reply. Should I have posted this elsewhere?
Thanks

S

swtchrly

I have disabled the onboard sound, but still cannot use my speakers in 4.1 digital mode.

S

swtchrly

Can anyone else help me regarding this problem? I have contacted the Voyetra Santa Cruz Tech Help and they can't help either.

Remove all sound card software drivers including motherboards AC97 if fitted. Power down PC. Re-start PC and when prompted point to your drivers disk/CD. You may have to remove the sound card after you have powered down and re-boot with no sound at all, and then power down again to ensure that all the resources have been freed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin