Multi Theft Auto SA

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
The long awaited Multi Theft Auto SA multiplayer Mod for GTA SA built on "Blue" technology has finally been released!

Its been out for a few days now, and I decided since I dont have new post abilities :rolleyes: I might as well post this news here.

http://www.multitheftauto.com/

I have played it for a few hours the last couple days and although it only has "race" mode at this point its still a TON of fun. The Deathmatch mode should be out sometime soon.

Also you can check out their dev blog Here

Last edited:
does that mean if i download that i can play GTA on my pc for free?

Cool,
once i get a few minutes i am definately going to add this mod, i have been wanting to play gta sa, now with multiplayer it will be awesome.
I especially want to play after it got bumped up to AO which i believe is bull****.... You really have to dig to try and find that mod, and its not like every single person gets the sex mod when they buy the game...
Stupid ESRB!
-Jack

wen i get a new san andreas disk or get it fixed i will download.

*Cough* you can find cracked versions of it on the net *cough*
I bought mine though, just never play it cause i think its a bad game...
-Jack

Vanquished said:
*Cough* you can find cracked versions of it on the net *cough*
I bought mine though, just never play it cause i think its a bad game...
-Jack
yes wen i downloaded a crack, i got many viruses and had to reset my comp to factory state thus losing all my files. hows that for ya?

Well i think that you must be an idiot then :)
You can find many different cracks, i found one and didn't get a virus.... How did you get a virus, your computer should tell you before you install it...
-Jack

i just downloaded it, opened it and it kept on tellin me it had deleted a virus, the virus kept on multiplying and the message kept on appering. i reset and it had stopped but my wallpaper had gone. then spysherif pops up and scans and i pay for it coz i thut it wud work. it deleted stuff needed for windows. so i reset comp to factory state and only realised after dat on the web dat spysherrif was a con. h8r for me.

Hmm
I've got that virus before on my laptop, from going to a questionable site tho not from getting a crack, I'll see if i can find the crack i use...

iv just looked. some of them r no cd cracks. it says u hav to instal the game. the only problem is thats what i cant do. the game wont install.

there is a file. called san andreas install files. its an exe. and 15.5kb.

Vanquished said:
*COUGH* Go on limewire and look for the install files... It's what i did for my laptop *COUGH*

limewire and "install files" are for noobs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back