Multi monitor

• Thread starter HanClanSolo
  • Start date
H

HanClanSolo

I have a ati rage pro agp card and an ati all in wonder 128 pci. i want to set it up for multi monitors. when the bios is set to boot at agp first, my comp boots into xp pro and multi monitor support works without a hitch. but unfortuantly because, (which im assuming), the all in wonder is the second card initialized, tv viewer doesn't work. it says that he tv viewer failed to initialize. under the display property, the all in wonder is monitor "2" and the agp card is monitor "1". i've tried to set the pci card as my primary card, still doesn't work. i've tried to disable the agp card in management, still no go. my all in wonder property displays PCI Slot 2 (PCI bus 0, device 4, function 0). and for some reason my agp card displays PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0. why it comes up as a pci im not sure. everything works find when the agp card is removed from the computer phyically.i wish it were as simple as to just set my bios to boot with pci as first display, but when that is done. the system won't even get past the boot loader, it locks up between the end of the boot loader and the initialization of xp. any help would be appreciated.

yes used latest drivers, bios update is up to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back