MSPaint toolbox vanished

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
For whatever reason I found myself in need of the paint toolbox recently - and it has gone and cannot be readily restored!

Any ideas?

I've done CTRL T and it toggles the checkbox - but the tools are not there!
The text toolbox check is also greyed out, but that probably makes sense.

This is under VISTA business which was upgraded from XP Pro, if that has any bearing - I googled to only find the idiots solutions and a wiki that tells me it should be there, too frustrated at the time I have lost to search on forum so just posting for future ref (going to live without that fill or install PSP/gimp next time I have such needs!)

I just launched mine and have no problem following the proceedure you just suggested

maybe there are restrictions set, can you run mspaint as adminsitrator?

just logged in as administrator and it came back - what's that about? Bloody annoying though because I don't use administrator by default - so I'll look into that paint.net thinger, always happy to use non M$ stuff anyway ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back