msn problems!!

D

dayneh88

hey guys,
i recently formatted my friends computer and i put windows xp on. shes pretty worried about her brother logging into her msn messenger account. when i set msn messenger up at the start, i set it up with her email as the default profile for msn messenger.

now when ever she gets onto the net msn always signs her in automatically and it doesn't ask her to enter a password to log her in, so anyone can just go into msn messenger and login to her account because they don't need to enter a password or anything.

is there anyway of getting that off or making msn messenger make her enter a password. if anybody could please help it would be grately appreciated.
thanx
dayne:confused:

To stop Windows Messenger from signing you in automatically
If you do not want to be automatically signed in when Windows Messenger starts running, you can remove your .NET Passport as the default on that computer.

Go to User Accounts in the Windows XP Control Panel (Start, Control Panel).
On the Advanced tab, click Manage Passwords.
In Stored User Names and Passwords, select Passport.Net\*, and click Remove.
This does not delete your Passport, but removes its connection with your computer.

Click Close, and then click OK in the dialog box.
Note

If you click Sign me in automatically in the .NET Messenger Service sign-in dialog box, you will reestablish the Passport you use there as the default for that computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back