msn pop up

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
hey i get this pop up from msn messenger and i dont think its from msn

Ha. Advertising at it's best. No wonder I turned my messenger service off. :mad:

but it has to be a scam cause they aint no credit card thing on here and look at the site they say yoursecurity.saidme.com i mean come on this can't be from msn

is anyone else gettin it how do i stop it

Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services.

Stop and Disable Messenger service.

i dont wanna stop using msn messenger cause i need to use that unless windows messenger wont do that then i will switch

nvm
somereason i was thinkin it deleted msn messenger

I got that too in the middle of multiplayer of global operations minimized the game which causes you to lose the server connection i was well pissed cuz i was about to cap someone in the head. and it said summin like you recieved this message as you have power blaster installed and visit f1 fantastic and i saw the window title and clocked it was the infamous messenger spam and that was with my firewall off 4 an hour so the problem must be serious and if email spam is anything to go by its gonna get tediously worse. but i turned off the messenger service which gladly found started no more since. Touch Wood.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back