MSN Plus! update

yup he told me on msn, heres the change log, BTW if u click on about on plus and say check for updates it says there isnt when there really is, hopefully they will fix that soon

3.21.104 Version - 10/10/2004

* The Floating Contacts feature seems to be pretty popular so it got improved
o You can now drag&drop all sorts of things on the floating windows. Text and internet links are sent in messages, files (only one at a time) trigger a file transfer with your contact. Drag&drop even works when your contacts are offline! You can also press the Ctrl key during the operation so that the message/file doesn't get sent automatically.
o The windows disappear properly every time you sign-out.
o The windows are not listed in the Windows Task Manager anymore.
o The Always On Top setting is never deactivated automatically for strange reasons.
o No more display problems with tooltips, small improvements in docking.
o There is now a new Display Setting option that lets you lock the size and position of the window (so that you don't move it be accident).
o Many options can now be configured for each individual window using registry settings (or Plus! Tweak), including background and text color, transparency level, display by email and hide when offline.
o Position and settings of each window are properly saved when the computer is restarted.
o This feature does not reset anymore when you reinstall Messenger Plus!.
o If a floating window is not visible on screen when it is first displayed, its position is reset.
* A new preferences panel has been added in the Contact List section and concerns the Floating Contacts feature:
o Quickly enable or disable floating windows for each of your contacts.
o Set an option to see your contact's emails instead of your contact's names.
o Set an option to automatically hide the floating window when your contacts are offline or when they are not online.
* Many lists displayed in many windows of Messenger Plus! now support tooltips. If an item text is too long to be displayed, a tooltip will be shown with the full text of the item (contact name, event, ...). It's a small modification but I'm sure that all of you will appreciate this UI improvement.
* Group names are parsed more intelligently in commands such as /blockgrp.
* The contact helper window closes automatically even when an unknown email is typed (when recognized).
* Messenger Plus! now detects when you sign-out due to an internet connection problem.
* Sign-in/sign-out Sounds you assign to groups are not lost anymore when you reinstall Messenger Plus!.
* The Plus! menu is now accessible from Messenger 7 (beta). For now, it just displays the compatibility info window, no Plus! feature will work with Messenger 7 in this version. You can expect a fully compatible version to be released sometime in November (along with some surprises :).
* New versions of the sponsor agreement window are being tested with this version. The final changes will be released in version 3.25, in about a week from now.
* The Greek translation is back.

oh yea right i didn't read the log yet it's compatible with msn 7 that's good news last time i installed msn 7 i couldn't install plus and i had problems reinstalling 6

just noticed in the installer now where the sponser ad thing, they have included a picture of the search bar, because many people think they are agreeing to a EULA or lisence agreement

lol yea good thing they did that coz i fell for it in august and i was stuck with that toolbar and webpage at the end i was told that it's from msn plus

I thought Msn Messenger 7 was blocked for a few days now because of the 'wink' issue... ? Am I wrong ?

i think the msn 7 beta release was discontinued for security reasons as i understood

themafia_69 said:
can u explain the 'Wink" issue
There's a malevolent code execution possible with this feature, it was discussed in details on the front page last week I think...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back