Msn Plus Problem

N

Not Bman

I'm not sure how long this has been happening, but I have been using Msn Plus for about 1 year now. Just lately, I have been noticed a problem while using Msn Messenger. For the ones who do not know, you can use Msn Plus to remove that Ad thing at the bottom. Well, lately mine has been showing up, it kinda goes on and off when it feels.
I was wondering what is wrong with it, I have the lastest version of Plus. What is making it do that??

Thanks

Have u downloaded any new versions of MSN? Could just be a newer msn and plus is having some conflics with it. Also u could always go the MSN plus's forum on there site.

Oh yea, forgot about their forums. I'll go check that out, and come back and let you peeps know!

Well, from what I have read over at Msn Plus. There has been a confliction between Msn Plus and SP2. It has been fixed, and is getting released mid september.

did you read the 3rd party no ad patch that works ?
i found that on msg+ forums when i had the problem.

3rd part? hmm dont like that...is it another program?

as stated before this is an issue that arose from SP2. I am having the same problem. /me likey MSN Plus !!! :D

yes i like plus :). I like the sound messages and ****

Bman™ said:
3rd part? hmm dont like that...is it another program?

no its a no ad patch, run it once, it changes somthing in msn and thats it, no thing running in the background.

Let's all patiently wait for Msg Plus 3.10, a few days more according to the announcement at www.patchou.com :)
I can't wait, but I'll be patient ;)

Messenger Plus! 3.20 : 09/19/2004

Patchou finally decided to issue Msn Plus 3.20 and not 3.10 as previously scheduled (source at http://www.msgplus.net/news.php )

Messenger Plus! 3.20 is on its way! - 14/09/2004

After 3 months of waiting, a new version of Messenger Plus! is finally going to be released. As I explained in my last news, I've been very busy during the summer and I wanted to make sure that the new release was worth the wait. Messenger Plus! 3.20 will officially be released Sunday, 19th of September and will contain various improvements you won't want to miss. Here is a quick overview of what's waiting for you in this new version:
  • Contacts on Desktop - you can now move your favorite contacts on your desktop and keep your big contact list window closed for good. A lot of configuration option is available and most features of Messenger Plus! can be accessed directly at the click of a button.
  • Command Helpers - the command browser, as well as the contact browser, have been improved and are now much more useful than it ever was. The helper windows stay displayed while you type the beginning of commands/names/emails and suggest the closest match for selection. Those of you who use plugins will mostly appreciate this improvement.
  • Plugin API - more and more plugins are being developed for Messenger Plus! every month, that's why the API has been improved. New samples and a new SetNewName() function are waiting for you. The online database will also be updated very soon.
  • Full compatibility with Windows Messenger 4.7.3000 (distributed with Windows XP SP2)
  • Various improvements based on popular requests such as the ability to chose what request to auto-accept and the display of tooltips in the event viewer.
  • Many bug fixes, covering (but not limited to) often reported issues such as for the banner-removal feature or the logging encryption option.
I still focus my efforts on maintaining a solid product as well as improving existing features and developing new ones that will suit your daily needs. Messenger Plus! is not bloated with useless options or features and it will never be. Everything it includes comes from requests you're giving every day on forums and newsgroups. This week, my user count has passed the 6 million barrier, thank you so much for continuing to support my product and proving that my efforts are well worth the trouble :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back