Msn messnger 7.5 is out beta tester only

lkyng

OSNN Addict
We are excited to inform you that you have been accepted into the MSN Messenger Beta program. During this beta you will help us test a new version of MSN Messenger. This beta will take place during the months of July and August, 2005. If you do not feel you can contribute to this beta, please go to http://connect.microsoft.com and decline participation.

To get started, follow these steps:

• <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with the passport you used when you initially registered. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Go to your "My Participation" page and under the section that says "Current Active Sites" click on the link that says "MSN Messenger Beta"
  • Under the "Articles" section, click on the article titled "Getting Started" and follow the steps on that page.

We look forward to all of the great feedback that you will have to offer. Furthermore, we are committed to doing all that we can to make sure that the feedback you provide during this beta is used to improve the future experience for all MSN Messenger customers.

Thank you,

The MSN Beta Team

Screenshots removed. This is a closed beta. Please don't post any screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I got to see the new msn messenger! Who's cool! I am! Whoot!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

How do you sign up for beta testing these things ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back