MSN Messenger v7.5.0322

L

Lee

MSN Messenger v7.5.0322

Yes a new build, you can check it out here or better still directly download it here

John W. from MSN has listed the following things worked on:

* A lot of people were experiencing sign in issues with v7.5.311 (QFE2), we took some changes to fix that or to give better error messages to figure out what was going wrong. And there was another fix to get our error reporting correct. As a byproduct, there have been reports that sign in is faster. If you or someone you know was having sign in issues please give the 7.5.0322 build a try.

* In Korea, if you were using an IME (Input Method Editor), you would type shortcut for your favorite emoticon and get an extra character. Now emoticons are key to any IM program and it didn't make sense to not fix this (and we found a simple code fix). If you've got contacts in Korea, or know Korean yourself, give it a try!

* If you had a Dynamic Background from Blue Mountain, bought it and installed it, then the Text Ads which you should have been getting while you had a Dynamic Background on weren't showing up.

* There is a DLL which is central to our Audio / Video features, we had to take a new version of that to fix a bug where Messenger would crash if you unplug a USB device after running the Audio Video Tuning Wizard on that device.

Well mr Rush I didn't find a changelog, all I know is before installing this version I would get MSN messenger to crash for a reason to do with windows explorer, fingers crossed since installing it last night not had one windows explorer crash.

Seen TD list something and maybe it might be also to help out winnet.dll from being a nora.

when i download msn messenger i open up the program when its installed but i cant type in the box. the msn program freezes. i have tried this 3 times but still no luck. any help?

bobsalot said:
when i download msn messenger i open up the program when its installed but i cant type in the box. the msn program freezes. i have tried this 3 times but still no luck. any help?

Reinstall it. (Uninstall first)
Still not working? Go back a few versions.

when i say 'iv tried it 3 times' i mean uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times. just so u no :)

iv got 6.2 but it comes up saying 'in order to continue you must install the latest version of msn messenger'. surely this defeats the object of getting the old versions if you cant get the new ones. 7.5 worked last week before i wiped my hard drive. now it doesnt.

Last edited:
i am now using web messenger and it sucks. please help me before i go and use skype or trillian.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back