Msn Messenger status in sig ?

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
What should I do to have the little green man (sometimes red) in my sig ? Please, be detailed !

put the following text in the sig

http://arkansasmall.cei.net:8080/msn/YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS[/IMG}

replace the } with ]

must allow others to see you in your MSN settings

it says you only need to register to use alternate icons

i registered + alowed online_status8080 2 be added 2 my contact list. then i copy/paste the link as u said.

Thank you Khayman !!!

Thank you Khayman !!!

Fan of Silent Bob (avatar) ? So am I !

Re: Thank you Khayman !!!

Originally posted by Daemon

Fan of Silent Bob (avatar) ? So am I !

Silent Bob is God :D

To Unisol

Unisol,
How do you insert the link MSN with your mail address behind ?Because I'd like to do the same !

Thanx !

Thank you Unisol !
Thank you for the link, this answers a few questions for me ! I'm going to work at it right now !
Thanx again !

[Edit] Done it ! Thank you !

Call me thick, but where do u register? I have cut and pasted
dpr_206ss@hotmail.co
into my signature and added online_status8080@hotmail.com to my messenger contacts but still nothing.....Help
:(

For some time now, when online, actually browsing the forum, I appear not to be online in my sig, but I AM ! Anyone knows why ?

2nd question: What should I add in my sig to display my ICQ Online Status ?

Thanx all !

I checked the privacy option in Messenger and " online_status8080@hotmail.com " appears not to be online... Is this the reason for my first question ?

? To register the little online status, u guys said you have to register ????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back