• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Msn Messenger Message

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
You all know that "music message" or personal message on the new msn's. Well I was wondering if there is away to get rid of that. I have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find an answer...

Anybody....

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yes that's what I meant, are you really really sure lol I have plus and have always liked it cause it remove peoples names and have it nice and clean right, this crap comes out and the contact list window is all messy again.

There's got to be some way to do it...

**lol I'm not that slow, I got some skills in programs and such, a thankya lol**

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
O.k I don't think you can do that .. Unless there is a setting somewhere that I missed. What you could also try and make the contact list window smaller. You will notice that when you do that there messages will compact, and eventually go away ..

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I just patched it, and now my skins dosent work??? I was using the Shiro skin.....any ideas, how to get it to work, i uninstalled the patch and skin and redid it and still cant use skin??

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown