Msn Messenger Message

N

Not Bman

You all know that "music message" or personal message on the new msn's. Well I was wondering if there is away to get rid of that. I have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find an answer...

Anybody....

Just uncheck it in the drop down for your personal message ...

I think he means removing personal messages on his contact list. Which I'm pretty sure is impossible. :ermm:

Yes that's what I meant, are you really really sure lol I have plus and have always liked it cause it remove peoples names and have it nice and clean right, this crap comes out and the contact list window is all messy again.

There's got to be some way to do it...

**lol I'm not that slow, I got some skills in programs and such, a thankya lol**

O.k I don't think you can do that .. Unless there is a setting somewhere that I missed. What you could also try and make the contact list window smaller. You will notice that when you do that there messages will compact, and eventually go away ..

How bout this?

I can attach a link if you want it as I find the mess.be site hard to browse for the patches.

Attachments

• howsthis.JPG
    howsthis.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 65
I just patched it, and now my skins dosent work??? I was using the Shiro skin.....any ideas, how to get it to work, i uninstalled the patch and skin and redid it and still cant use skin??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back